Morris H. Whitehouse founded an architectural firm in Portland in 1907. This firm, in conjunction with partners and successors, operated for 80 years. It was the longest lived architectural firm in Oregon. There is only one known building that Whitehouse designed in Lake Oswego.
With various partners, Whitehouse designed Portland’s University Club, the Mulnomah Athletic Club, the U. S. Courthouse, and Multnomah Stadium.
Whitehouse died in Portland in 1944 at the age of 66.
Oswego Lake Country Club Clubhouse
Location: 20 Iron Mountain Boulevard